Total Page Views

Wednesday 19 December 2012

TeamImmense

As many of you probably already know I am the owner and founder of TeamImmense, a group that do lots of different things from developing games to hosting a Minecraft server. Anyway I run TeamImmense server and website and everything actually...

So enough blabbering on about my position lets get to the main point I'm trying to put across which is you should check out the website www.teamimmense.co.uk and from there you can find out lots more about TeamImmense (but the 'About Us' page hasn't been started as of right now though...)

Oh and also someone sent me a email saying...
Is this what the website will be forever?
The answer is no, no it will not. At this moment in time I cant really speak of the future of the website but i will keep updating everything on the website!

No comments:

Post a Comment