Total Page Views

Friday 4 January 2013

The Journey Home


The Journey Home


 The Journey Home (TJH) is a game I have only just started developing and I hope for it to be a open world RPG type game with quite a evil story but also filled with lots of comedy. The story is that you are a LT.Colonel who was in the midst with a battle with the Darkspawn, a incredibly vicious race of savages who seek only to kill and destroy what isn't theirs. However a tsunami came crashing down upon the battlefield and you were swept away to a mysterious island...




There are tons of unique items and characters to keep the player (you) entertained! TJH Is currently in heavy heavy alpha not many people will be able to participate in alpha but the lucky few that do will have all the inside knowledge along with some epic alpha tester gear. If you have any questions reply now as I'm note sure if I will be able to keep up if the game gets a massive audience! I'm going to leave you with some pictures from the 0.5 CONCEPT ALPHA build...





For more info follow me on twitter @Magicp1
© TeamImmense 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment